Sofiane Pamart is one of the top 10 most streamed Classical Music artists in the world in 2022.
Used to prestigious stages, after having been propelled to headline the Montreux Jazz Festival 2021, filling major concert venues in the Olympia, the Trianon, the Louvre Museum, the Ancienne Belgique and his two dates at the Salle Pleyel, he announces an iconic solo concert in the Parisian stadium Accor Arena Bercy on November 17, 2022.
His musical universe is halfway between great film music and adventure stories.
His work is both dark and poetic, embodying an emotional accuracy that allows him to reach a very wide audience; a great work that is accessible to all.
Gold medal winner of the Lille National Conservatory and leading French rap pianist, Sofiane Pamart is starting his solo career in 2019, after having collaborated with artists such as SCH, Koba LaD, Maes, Joey Starr, Vald, Laylow, Tiakola, Zola, RimK, Josman, Da Uzi, or Rilès, Bon Entendeur, NTO, The Magician, Marina Kaye.
Designated "New Face of Luxury" by the Salon du Luxe Paris, Sofiane is renowned for his precise and high-end image work. He regularly collaborates with prestigious houses and brands: Maison Cartier, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, C. Bechstein, Moncler, Chivas, Etudes Studio, Lacoste, Ubisoft, Polaroid, Kappa, Fila Europe. Its positioning, which combines the elegance of fashion with codes of the street makes him a unique musician, a high fashion pianist with a rapper's mentality and image.
Some recent highlights:
• His first project and album PLANET is certified gold record in France, with more than 50.000 sales, in piano solo and without featuring.
• He launched the new Cartier #ClashUnlimited international collection by performing in Berlin at the art collector Christian Boros' popular bunker.
• He plays his repertoire for the private gala of the Czech Republic's royal family at their Prague castle.
• He is the first artist to play an entire concert live under the northern lights of Lapland in collaboration with Cercle.
• He tours internationally in the private and premium members' clubs of Soho House. -- He is preparing a unique concert at the Opéra de Nice of his own repertoire with the Philharmonic Orchestra and the Opera Choir, for a total of 100 people on stage.
• He received 8 gold records and 4 platinum records for his collaborations in rap music.
• His joint album, VIVRE, released with the singer Arno, is certified a gold record
• He signed the official music for the video game Assassin's Creed Valhalla, with massive international distribution.
• His tour was sold out months in advance
• The release of his album LETTER was announced on the biggest billboard in Times Square in New York, for a week
Sofiane Pamart released his first album PLANET GOLD in 2020, which has been regularly in the top sales charts and receiving a lot of media coverage: TF1, France 2, France 3, France 5, Arte, M6, Konbini, Mouv, France Inter, LCI, RFI, RTBF, Numéro Magazine, Médiapart, BFM, etc.
In December 2021, Sofiane Pamart launched his NFT Piano King collection, valued in just a few days at several million dollars.