Sofiane Pamart is one of the top 10 most streamed classical music artists in the world in 2022.
Accustomed to prestigious stages in France and abroad, Sofiane Pamart is the first pianist in history to perform at the Accor Arena Bercy and to make Sold Out of the legendary hall in its maximum capacity. A huge feat, achieved during the first solo tour of his career.
His musical universe is halfway between great film music and adventure stories. His work, both dark and poetic, embodies an emotional accuracy that allows him to reach a very wide audience, a great work accessible to all.
Gold medalist of the National Conservatory of Lille and referent pianist of French rap, Sofiane Pamart begins in 2019 his solo career, after having collaborated with artists such as SCH, Koba LaD, Maes, Niska, Joey Starr, Vald, Laylow, Tiakola, Zola, RimK, Josman, Da Uzi, or Rilès, Bon Entendeur, NTO, The Magician, Marina Kaye.
Designated "New face of luxury" by the Salon du Luxe Paris, Sofiane is known for his precise and high-end image work. He regularly collaborates with prestigious houses and brands: Maison Cartier, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, Dior Beauty x Anya Taylor, C.Bechstein, Moncler, Chivas, Etudes Studio, Lacoste, Ubisoft, Polaroid. His positioning, which combines the elegance of fashion with the codes of the street, makes him a unique musician, a high fashion pianist with a rapper's mentality and image.
Some recent highlights:
- His first project and album PLANET is certified gold record in France, with more than 50,000 sales, in piano solo and without featuring.
- He is the 1st pianist in history to sell out the Accor Arena Bercy.
- He launches the new international collection of Cartier #ClashUnlimited by performing in Berlin at the iconic bunker of art collector Christian Boros.
- He performs his repertoire for the private gala of the Royal Family of the Czech Republic in their castle in Prague.
- He is the first artist to play an entire concert live under the northern lights of Lapland in collaboration with the Circle.
- He tours internationally in private clubs and Soho House premium member clubs.
- He gave a unique concert at the Nice Opera House of his own repertoire where he performed with the Opera Philharmonic Orchestra.
- He has received 16 gold records and 4 platinum records for his collaborations in rap.
- His joint album, VIVRE, released with the singer Arno, is certified gold.
- He signed the official music of the video game Assassin's Creed Valhalla, with a massive international diffusion.
- His French and international tour was sold out several months in advance.
- The release of his album LETTER was announced on the largest billboard in New York's Time's Square for a week.
- 5 dates at the Olympia were sold out a year in advance.
In 2020, Sofiane Pamart released his first album PLANET GOLD, regularly present in the Top of sales and receiving great media coverage: JT of TF1, JT of France 2, JT of France 3, France 5, Arte, JT of M6, Konbini, Mouv, France Inter, LCI, RFI, RTBF, Numéro Magazine, Médiapart, BFM, etc.
In December 2021, Sofiane Pamart launched his NFT Piano King collection, valued in just a few days at several million dollars.
In 2022 Sofiane Pamart released his second album LETTER which allows him to take another step in his dazzling career, by raising him to the rank of piano star. After the first tour of his career sold out several months in advance, Sofiane Pamart flies internationally, with a world tour throughout the year 2023.